Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

That's what little puppies are made of. I'm a big boy! I get to go outside on a big leash! I can run and play and chase and just sit and explore on my own! I love to run away and see who will chase me. I love to chase my humans!

When I was exploring yesterday I discovered sticks! They are so cool and I can get a new one every day. I like to carry one in my mouth. Mommy always takes it away and she went and found me a toy stick. I don't like it as much as my sticks but I can bring it in the house to play with.

Daddy says I'm getting stubborn. HaHa! I think he is the stubborn one. It's a good thing I'm smarter then him. He just walks in a line and I like to walk all over the place. He just won't learn to follow me so I have to walk beside him.

I have my Mommy wrapped around my little puppy toe. All I hafta do is put on my bestest puppy face and tilt my puppy head and she just tells me how sweet I am and how cute and what a good boy I am. Humans are so funny... they get all mushy and gushy. I love when they get mushy and gushy.

Yesterday was my one week anniversary from when I came to my forever home. I really love it here. I'm so spoiled. Everything is mine and I don't hafta share with any other puppies.

Reflection still follows me everywhere. I don't know how he gets into stores and stuff. He must be the smartest puppy ever! He loves to play hide and seek. He's the funniest puppy I ever knowed. I'm so glad he's mine. Mommy says he will always be mine and follow where ever I go.

Time for my nap! I been playing for two hours and I'm tired.

Lots of puppy kisses,
Dakota

No comments: