Saturday, September 8, 2007

Going to the vet

I am so tired. I went to the vet today but I slept through the whole thing. I got up at 6:00am and played and played and played then it was nap time and I had to go to the doctor. I was so tired I just took my nap anyway. Mommy and Daddy learned how to brush my teeth today. I really liked the toothpaste so I didn't mind having it put on my teeth. Then I got to lick up what was on their hands... yummy! The part I didn't like was getting shots. One really hurt and I cried, then I went back to sleep.

I got a bath today and I look so fluffy! I sat good in the sink and let Mommy wash me all up handsome. Now she tried to point this thing at me that makes a lot of noise and air. I wasn't going to have any of that. I was ascared. So my sister dried me lots with a towel and brushed me. Mommy is going to ask Mommy "C" how to help me not be ascared.

Oh, Oh, Oh, today for the firstest time I pawed the door so I could poop outside. Everyone was so happy and I got a special treat! Then I came in and pooped on the floor... what could I do? I still had to go. Oh well...

I still want to play with Reflection but he keeps running away. I even heard him bark last night. Or was that Daddy? I went to look at him but he's a scaredy dog and keeps running away. Silly Reflection.

:::::Yawn::::: nap time again. Oh I love my life! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dakota

No comments: