Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hello!

Hello! I am Dakota and this is about my Dog's Life. I came to live with my new family on Monday, September 3, 2007. Until then I lived with Mommy "C" and Daddy "T", my Mom Diva and all my brothers and sisters. My new Mommy and Daddy came to get me and bring me to my new home with them. ... my forever home!

We were in this big thing that went really fast. Mommy said it was a car. And we were in it for a really long time. Mommy and Daddy thought that I would like my crate to ride in but I just cried. I was ascared. So they stopped after miles and miles to get me out. Mommy says it was only about three miles. Then Mommy held me all the way to my new home. I liked that and didn't cry anymore. I tried to sleep but there were too many new things to look at.

When we got home I had three more little people to meet. Mommy says they are my new brothers and sister. I was a little scared of them at first but they are a lot of fun and I like to play with them. We like to play fetch a lot. I run and get my toy and then they take it away and throw it again. I don't know if I like that. Is it really fair that I do all the chasing?? I don't think so. But it is a lot of fun so I don't think I care.

I sleep a lot. I am a growing boy and I play hard and sleep hard. That is what being a puppy is all about isn't it?

I think Mommy and Daddy have more puppies just like me. They are always at the refridgerator, the dishwasher and the back sliding door. They always show up when I go there, when I jump they jump and when I run away they run away. Mommy and Daddy laugh and say something about "his reflection"... that must be the puppies name and I guess he belongs to me. So I have my very own puppy named Reflection.

I think it is nap time. My little eyes are closing.

Dakota

No comments: