Thursday, September 13, 2007


Oh boy! I had another bath today. I got some poopy on my bloomers and Mommy had to wash it off. I'm a good boy during my bath. But I really don't like the blow dryer. Daddy came to help Mommy blow dry me and I guess it really wasn't so bad. After I got a treat and my brother came out and played running with me. I beat him to the toy five times! I'm the fastest, I am, I am!
This is me when I had my first bath. Mommy and Daddy said that today was they last time I can have a bath in the sink. Today I was almost too big.
I have found my mostest favorite place to sleep! There is this thing with holes in it and cool air comes out of it. It feels so good! I have my bestest naps there!
Last night me and my Daddy played with Reflection and I found out Reflection has a Daddy just like my Daddy! I was watching Reflection and his Daddy was crawling up behind him... I looked behind me and guess what!!??!! My own Daddy was behind me too! Then Daddy barked and me and Reflection both ran away.
The last two nights I got to go to sleep on Mommy and Daddy's bed. I got to cuddle with them while they talked and Mommy looked at this thing called a book. It looked boring to me, there were no pictures of ME in it. I fell asleep and then they put me in my crate. I woke up and I didn't mind being there. I didn't cry or anything. I'm such a good boy!
Now, Mommy put this funny thing on the back door. She calls them my Potty Bells. Every time the door opens they make a noise and everytime I play with them I get to go outside. Well... I think they are a lot of fun to play with. I like to play tug of war with them. Mommy says no, I can't play tug of war with them. That isn't fair, it really isn't. i'm going to ask Baywee who her lawyer is. I think I need a lawyer too. If they are MY Potty Bells I should be able to do what I want to with them. They aren't Mommy's they are mine. Mine, mine, mine.
Tonight me and my whole family are going for a walk in a forest! I don't know what a forest is but it sounds like fun! Mommy says I better take a nap because I have been playing a lot today and she says I will have more fun in the forest if I take a nap.
Lots of Puppy kisses!
Dakota


No comments: