Sunday, September 23, 2007

Everybody Loved Me!

I went to my very first Boy Scout thing! It was an Open House and all kind of little Cub Scouts came to visit the big Boy Scout Troops. I am the Troop Dog in Training so I go to go help my Troop. I mainly stayed in my crate and I was really happy watching everything. A lot of people came to visit me. Mommy said I was really good. She sat with me and got to talk to the little boys who came to see me. She said that was a good thing because it is usually the grown ups who talk. She really likes talking to the kids. When I left a lot of people said "Good Bye Dakota!" when I walked out.

I went to my doctor yesterday and I am a healthy boy! I weigh 17.7 lbs! I am getting to be such a BIG Boy! Mommy says I'm heavy and she won't be able to pick me up much longer... but I can always cuddle and get hugs. My doctor also said it is okay for me to go camping next weekend! I'm so excited. I like all my troop a lot!

My Daddy had to go away until next Friday and I won't see him until Saturday at camping. He gets to go to some place called Germany to work. I will miss my Daddy! Mommy says I might get to sleep with her one night while Daddy is gone. But don't tell Daddy... it will be a secret.

What a great day!

Puppy Kisses,
Dakota

1 comment:

bay said...

Hi widdle Dakota!! I hope dat you hab great times camping!! Don't get too close to da fire and watch close for all da food! You should get some good eats there!! It won't be as good as Dairy Queen, but close!!

Your pal,

Baywee