Wednesday, September 19, 2007

DOG Gone Busy

Wow, I've been so Dog gone busy. I get to go out with Mommy and Daddy just about every time they leave. We take my brothers and sister to lessons and then we go on walks. I love my walks cuz lots of people stop to tell me I'm so cute. They pet me and tell me they want a puppy just like me. I'd love to give them Reflection.....

One day Daddy and me took Mommy geo-caching. She likes to go out but she doesn't like to look for them like me and Daddy. I get right in there and try to help Daddy the bestest I could. We all found out a new favorite for me... I love running in really big grass. I like digging in it too. Then we went to a Collie Rescue at the park. Mommy wanted to "socialize" me. I think that means she wants people to see me and tell me I'm cute. I met some big dogs too but some of them just make me ascared. Daddy says when I grow up I will be a big dog too.

Mommy says I get to go camping with her soon. She says it will be me and her for one night until my Daddy can come. I really, really love my Daddy! I will get to meet a bunch of boys too.

Oh no, my brothers and sister are laughing outside! I love to play outside with them! I gotta go, I gotta go..... Mommy!!!!!! Let me out, let me out.... Oh yeah! I gotta ring my bells! Yippee, here she comes!

Gotta gooooooooooooo.........

Dakota

No comments: