Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's me! Surprise!

Wow, there is just no time for blogging when I have stuff to get into and explore. I have been learning and growing and changing a lot since last time.

I am almost nine months old now, I weight over 50 pounds and I am a big boy, not a puppy anymore. Let me think back....

Okay, so we put up this tree thing. Now I thought mommy was going to get me a real tree, but it was all these pieces to put on a pole. Boring! They put some pretty lights on it... I liked that but the worst thing was they put all these cool shiny toys on it and I wasn't allowed to play with them. I think that is the dumbest thing.

This one morning... Kissmuch I think... we all got boxes with paper and ribbon on them. I got to play with that! My big box had peanut butter on it so I tore off all my paper to get at my peanut butter. I got a big bed in the box! Now I have my own place to relax. I got a sock fill of toys and treats! What a fun day! I like Kissmuch very much! I hope we do that again!

I have done my o-bee-dee-ants school. I did good except sometimes I just wanted to play and not be good. Mommy was very proud of me. I stayed when all the humans left the room. I don't like it when I can't see my humans. Mommy and me liked our time together at lessons.

We went to Colorado after Kissmuch. I love Colorado! There is lots of snow in Colorado. I love the snow. When I play in the snow Mommy and Daddy laugh and laugh! We had snow here at home but it is all gone now. Mommy said she is ready for spring. Maybe it is like Kissmuch and I can have more presents.


No comments: