Thursday, October 25, 2007

Why do humans stress so much?

I just don't get it. Humans get so stressed out, why can't they just run around, play and nap like me? It just is so funny to watch them... they could learn a lot from us dogs.

I went camping again last weekend. My troop went and had a bunch of little people camp with us. Mommy said they were Webelos... what on earth is a Webelo???? They all looked like kids to me. Kids who liked to run and play just like me. Mommy said that they were our guests and were thinking of joining our troop. Yippee.
I keep making friends with the scouts in the troop. Some of them have parents that do not like dogs... Can you imagine that!!??!! What a silly thing. That should be ILLEGAL! But their kids are smart and they just love me. I get to cuddle and play with them and give them lots of puppy lovin'. I wish every human family had someone like me to love them.

Next week I get to go to puppy training. Mommy went and got me training treats today. I want to go so I can eat all my treats. Mommy says that if we work hard and do our homework I will learn my manners. If I learn not to jump up to say "Hi" I can meet more people. I don't know why everybody doesn't like a happy puppy jump up to lick them but that is just another one of those wierd human things.

Mommy took me to a really cool place to get a bath after we camped out. Shhhh... don't tell Daddy. They have a bath the helps get rid of all my hair that is ready to shed... whatever that means. I look so good and I am so soft. There was a really scary dryer there. It was so blowy that it almost blew me away. I was really ascared.
That's all the new news for now.

Puppy kisses,
Dakota

No comments: